[gnome-bluetooth] Query in Bluetooth connection in Gnome and KDE.

Subbiah Manikandan mani.sam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:47:08 BST 2008

Hi Puneet,

I tried using KBluetooth application to connect my bluetooth Headset. But my
device is not detected.it not throwing error.

Few days back i started one service (to start sdmp dbus,but i am not sure
how i did it) and the device was detected.
But now i installed the linux again. i forgot which service i started.

Kindly help me out. Thanks

Subbiah Manikandan S

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 2:38 AM, Puneet Lakhina <puneet.lakhina at gmail.com>w=
rote:

>  On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 19:00, Subbiah Manikandan <mani.sam at gmail.com>wr=
ote:

>>  Hi Sir / Madam,
>>
>> I am unable to connect my bluetooth Headset in my linux. I tried with bo=
th
>> KDE and GNOME
>> .I have all the Bluez software installed in my system. I tried to connect
>> using Kbluetooth application.
>>

> What errors do you get?
>

>> Kindly please advise. Thanks
>> Regards,