[gnome-bluetooth] g-p-m connectivity questions

Daniel Qarras dqarras at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 20:24:07 GMT 2008

Hi!

> > ** Message: Couldn't get our own phone number
> > ** Message: emitting battery
>
> The nk6510 driver from gnokii doesn't seem to support battery level
> report (actually, it doesn't support checking the source of power).
> I'd
> still recommend using the nk6510 driver, as it supports most of the
> other features better.

Ok, thanks for the info. Regarding the problem getting own phone number
(see above) is it due to driver/phone/settings?

It would be cool feature if g-p-m could fetch contact lists
automagically from the phone and then present a drop down menu in the
message sending gui, no need to type the number.

Cheers!