[gnome-bluetooth] Multiple Blietooth dongles

Patrick Libert patrick.libert at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 19:50:46 CET 2009

Hello,
I have a dinovo bluetooth keyboard and mouse. And I have a bluetooth
stereo headset.
These three devices don't wrok together on one bluetooth dongle. I
think it's a problem with the bandwith.
All the devices including the bluetooth dongle are 2.0.
I always solved this problem by using two bluetooth dongles.
But now when I installed a new version of ubuntu, I see that the
gnome-bluetooth applet has changed (2.28.1),
it doesn't show two bluetooth dongles, it only shows one, but they are
both detected when I type hcitool dev: it shows two bluetooth dongles.
Doesn't gnome-bluetooth support two bluetooth dongles anymore?
I can solve the problem by using blueman but that hasn't support for
dinovo keyboard.

Any solution,

Thanks

Kind regards,