[gnome-bluetooth] Enabling serial rfcomm in gnome-bluetooth

Jud Craft craftjml at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:03:50 CEST 2009

That is one all-start response.  I was starting to worry that there
wasn't any traffic on the gnome-bluetooth list.

Thanks a lot!  I'll hop around to the Bitpim place after a while and
ask them about using real Bluetooth.

In the meantime, since gnome-bluetooth doesn't support rfcomm
functionality, does that mean I need to install bluez-gnome in order
to enable it?  (Or is sticking rfcomm in /etc/rc.local all it takes?
I'm not sure if you mean that the Bluez stack is a prerequisite for
rfcomm capability.)

If so, can I install bluez-gnome alongside gnome-bluetooth?  I don't
want to mess up my F11 Bluetooth stack.