[gnome-bluetooth] Using the cell phone as a speaker

Praveen Thirukonda tgpraveen2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 12:29:49 CET 2009

If i connect my cellphone to my pc via bluetooth then is there any way to route the sounds of the computer to my phone and use thephone's speaker as the computer's speaker. the computer and phone both support a2dp right. this would be a cool feature to have if not already possible.

also similarly using the phone's mic for input for the computer.

so anyone know how to do this or is a enhancement bug for this a good idea?