[phpxmlrpc] XMLRPC - SSL bug

Aydin Kurt-Elli aydin@ednet.co.uk
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:23:19 +0000

This may have already been posted, but I had to amend line 605 of
xmlrpc.inc to set the CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER to FALSE to get the module
to work.

I presume that the end host I was using must be using an incorrect SSL
key that doesn't verify?

cheers

--
Aydin Kurt-Elli
edNET

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any
offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification.
Errors and omissions excepted.  Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of edNET or lightershade ltd. Finally, the
viruses.  edNET and lightershade ltd accepts no liability for any damage

Virus scanned by edNET.