[phpxmlrpc] new to phpxmlrpc

Sam tuba at infotel.it
Wed Dec 17 08:26:17 GMT 2003

Hi everybody,
I am new to phpxmlrpc. I downloaded the xmlrpc class and tried to use it.
After lots of tries, I keep on getting this error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare xmlrpc_decode() in /.../xmlrpc.inc on line 1380
I can get out of this, can anyone help me?
I am working with a very simple script like this:

$client=new xmlrpc_client("path", "server", 80);
$par1=new xmlrpcval(array(
"first_param" => new xmlrpcval("first_value", "string"),
"second_param" => new xmlrpcval("second_value", "string")), "struct");
$par=xmlrpc_encode($par1);
$f=new xmlrpcmsg("method",$par);
$r=$client->send($f);

Thank you in advance