[phpxmlrpc] getting results from server ok but!

Jeff Barr jeff at vertexdev.com
Sat Dec 20 23:15:17 GMT 2003

Here is how to take apart an array. Let's say that
the top-level return is a structure which contains
an array named 'thing_array' as a member, and that
the array contains scalars.

$Val         = $result->value();
$ArrayMember = $Val->structmem('thing_array');

$ArrayCount  = $ArrayMember->arraysize();
for ($i = 0; $i < $ArrayCount; $i++)
{
   $ArrayVal = $ArrayMember->arraymem($i);
   $ArrayItem = $ArrayVal->scalarval();

   print("thing_array[$i] = $ArrayItem\n");
}

If you wanted to get really tricky, you could
deal with arrays of structures, arrays of
arrays, and so forth.

Jeff;