[phpxmlrpc] [admin] mail delays

Edd Dumbill edd@usefulinc.com
11 Jan 2003 18:53:09 +0000

--=-XxeCCKRDXxEVYFPQy909

My apologies to those whose mail to this list were delayed because they
got caught in the moderation process.  I had kept this list closed to
members in order to keep spam out.

I've since installed spamassassin on the server that controls this list,
and unless members object, I will make posting to the list open, but
catch spam mails using spamassassin.  Inevitably this means one or two
spam will creep through, but at least there won't be the inconvenience
of mails getting backed up for days or weeks.

-- Edd

--=-XxeCCKRDXxEVYFPQy909

--=-XxeCCKRDXxEVYFPQy909--