[phpxmlrpc] Returned mail: see transcript for details

Mail Delivery Subsystem MAILER-DAEMON at tpgi.com.au
Tue Sep 9 20:49:00 BST 2003

The original message was received at Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:48:51 +1000
from [210.183.240.3]

<hannahm at tpg.com.au>
    (reason: data format error)

ANTIVIRUS SYSTEM FOUND VIRUSES

From:    <phpxmlrpc at usefulinc.com>
To:      <hannahm at tpg.com.au>
Subject: Thank you!

dfh899mnL23971	archive: Mail
dfh899mnL23971/text	ok.
dfh899mnL23971/thank_you.pif	infected: I-Worm.Sobig.f

| This message contained viruses.  Please make sure that you |
| use an antivirus scanner on your machine.  You should also |
| apply all security patches for your  operating  system and |
| internet software.  Some viruses will pretend to appear to |
| be  from your email address,  so  you may be getting  this |
| warning incorrectly.  Please view the headers below.       |
|               ANTIVIRUS SYSTEM FOUND VIRUSES               |
| Note:  The recipient of this message will not be notified. |

554 5.6.0 Viruses were detected
501 5.6.0 Data format error