[phpxmlrpc] php paint html

keroppi kero xmlrpc at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 11:43:02 PST 2004

I make a php file wich paint javascript.

This php call to webservice but, if I put an erroneus ip for the connection
then the php paint a error description (can't open socket etc) into html
tags:

Paint this:
<b>Warning</b>:  fsockopen() [<a
href='function.fsockopen'>function.fsockopen</a>]: unable to connect to
162.57.7.81:80 (No se puede completar de forma inmediata una
operaci&#55921;&#57316;e desbloqueo de socket.

And this make tha the javascript don't work fine (because html isn't valid
javascrit code).

What can I do for the php don't show the errors?

Thanks, keroppi.