[phpxmlrpc] new to phpxmlrpc

Sam tuba at infotel.it
Mon Jan 19 10:08:08 GMT 2004

Hi! I am back again and always with the same problem.
I turned on E_ALL but I still can see nothing but

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare xmlrpc_decode() in /xmlrpc.inc on line 1380

Here is the client:

include("xmlrpc.inc");
$client=new xmlrpc_client("path", "host", 80);
$client->setDebug(1);

$first_value_name="first_value";
$second_value_name="second_value";

$multi2=new xmlrpcval(array(
"first_value_name" => new xmlrpcval("first_value"),
"second_value_name" => new xmlrpcval("second_value")), "struct");

$f=new xmlrpcmsg("method",$multi2);
$r=$client->send($f);

Bye
Sam