[phpxmlrpc] Please contact me, i am from a bank in Asia

Spam Trap spamtrap at eatsleepcode.com
Fri Nov 26 22:47:04 PST 2004

Mr. Wang,

Wow, I sure would like to have 25% of that 30 Million...  Please find
all of the necessary information below.  I look forward to hearing from
you and your attorney soon.  Please let me know if I can help to cover
some of the expenses in order to expedite the transaction.

Jean-Luc Picard
1701-D Enterprise St.
San Francisco, CA. 94109

I have an account at the First Federation C.U.
Acct: WOLF359

Thanks!  Im looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Jean-Luc Picard