[phpxmlrpc] I viewed your web pages-http://www.xmlrpc.com/stats/referers

Michele Simpson promo11 at countrygirl.com
Mon Oct 18 09:38:50 BST 2004

Hello.

Promote your business get 5000 targeted emails at NO cost.  75% of the US population NOW shops on-line. Power-email saves both time and money while providing the most effective results.

Your website can begin receiving targeted traffic in the next 2 weeks by being placed in front of targeted on-line consumers looking to spend money. Companies can pick their specific demographic including age, gender and geographic location within a 20 mile radius or nationwide. Take advantage of an opportunity to receive 5,000 promotional emails designed to brand your name and drive targeted traffic to your business or website.  The open rates on our targeted campaigns equal postal mail and the cost is much much less.

We will create a tracking report that displays campaign results and then your own assigned campaign coordinator and creative team will work hand in hand with you to develop the most effective emailing campaign. Learn the benefits of very low cost marketing through email. To take advantage of this no cost opportunity simply click on the link below:
http://www.hottopspots.com/form_l.html
Michele Simpson
Complete Winning