[phpxmlrpc] Jose Cuervo Tequila availble and more

Monter Internacional de Mexico promotions at monterinternacional.com
Fri Oct 29 21:53:19 BST 2004

Monter Internacional offers now:

Tequila Jose Cuervo at 38
Bottle of 750 ML. (Refillable)
Price: $ 65.30 USD FOB Iquique - Chile
Stock Available: 300 Cases of 12 bottles each case.
Payment terms: Confirmed, Irrevocable and at sight Letter of
Credit from a first class international bank. Or payment in
advance or a combination of both.

Tequila Jose Cuervo Gold at 38
Bottle of 750 ML. (Refillable)
Price: $ 65.30 USD FOB Iquique - Chile
Stock Available: 300 Cases of 12 bottles each case.
Payment terms: Confirmed, Irrevocable and at sight Letter of
Credit from a first class international bank. Or payment in
advance or a combination of both.

Torres 10 Brandy
Bottle of 750 ML. (Non Refillable)
Price: 73.80 USD FOB Valencia - Spain
Stock Available: 1000 Cases of 12 bottles each case.
Payment terms: Confirmed, Irrevocable and at sight Letter of
Credit from a first class international bank. Or payment in
advance or a combination of both.

Ask for more of our hot brands such as J.W. Red, Beefeater,
Stolichnaya, Bacardi Carta Blanca, J.W. Black, Absolut Blue,
Royal Salute, Chivas Regal, Martell, Buchanans and so on.

 Tequila for all kind of markets.

Monter Internacional de Mexico.
To stop getting this kind of information from us, please
respond back with a blank email. We apologize in advance for
any inconvenience it may provoke.