R: [phpxmlrpc] Arguments not passed through

Niklas Saers niklas at registrar.no
Tue Feb 1 14:16:19 GMT 2005

Hi,

>weird indeed: I tried this:

Weird indeed.

>What version of PHP are you running?

4.3.10. On the system you tested this with, what modules were compiled
into PHP?

>Are you using the 1.0.99.2 version or the files from CVS?

I grabbed a copy of 1.0.99.2, and the file has the CVS Id $Id:
xmlrpc.inc,v 1.20 2003/01/10 22:01:56 dilinger Exp $

>By the way, are you testing the exact code you sent?

Pretty much, except for the username and password.

>I ask because it looks like the decoding of the response from the xmlrpc server works ok, and it is starnge that decoding works but encoding does not, so I suspect the error could be in the username and password values not being set before creation of the xmlrpcmsg object.

The weird thing is the

$f->serialize();

response, really.

Mine doesn't get the values yours does.