R: [phpxmlrpc] Is MLRPc a W3C estandard?

Gaetano Giunta giunta.gaetano at sea-aeroportimilano.it
Mon Jan 10 00:48:52 PST 2005

Sorry pal, but the spec is only part of DAVE WINER view of the world. Official documentation is at xmlrpc.com

It has never been part of W3C, nor endorsed by the big names.
In fact MS endorses SOAP, while SUN has its own JAVA standards. And they all are competing standards.

XMLRPC is the first-born in the world of webservices. It lacks a lot of features, and trades them with simplicity.

There is NO DTD to validate an xmlrpc message against (the rules just don't match).
There is no WSDL than can be used for an xmlrpc message.
Etc...