[phpxmlrpc] Multiple signatures

Jeff Tupholme jeff-lists at makemyshow.com
Fri Feb 10 23:39:19 GMT 2006

Thanks for the help and sorry to be so long in replying!

I've tried calling 'system.methodSignature' with the correct (second,
below) form of my method declaration in place, and I get the following
back:

> <b>Notice</b>:  Array to string conversion in
> <b>/home/jeffgt/public_html/xmlrpc.inc</b> on line
> <b>Notice</b>:  Array to string conversion in
> <b>/home/jeffgt/public_html/xmlrpc.inc</b> on line

This of course breaks the response. The same happens if I add my method
using add_to_map().

I appreciate I could suppress the error (via reporting levels) to make
it work, but I'd rather fix the problem at source. Anyone seen this
before, please? I don't see that I have any more arrays than I need!

Thanks,

Jeff