[phpxmlrpc] Multiple signatures

Gaetano Giunta giunta.gaetano at sea-aeroportimilano.it
Tue Jan 31 09:17:04 GMT 2006

The first example is wrong, by virtue of php syntax: you are declaring twice the value of the 'signature' member of the array. The second declaration wins, and the only valid signature you get is $mysig2array.

The second declaration looks ok to me.
Are you sure that you are not mixing up the $mysig1array and $mysig2array arrays or omitting the return type as first value of $mysig1array and $mysig2array?

Your best bet is to call a system.listmethods on your server, and see what it declares to expose.

If you upgrade to version 2.0 of the lib, you will get for free a debugger (same interface as you get on http://gggeek.damacom.it/debugger ) that will do the job for you, and show results of the system.listmethods call in a nicely formatted table - very useful for introspection!

Bye
Gaetano