[phpxmlrpc] docxmlrpcs

Gaetano Giunta giunta.gaetano at sea-aeroportimilano.it
Fri Jul 7 10:21:32 BST 2006

In fact single param signature is already implemented in CVS (thanks to some kind soul external contribution).

I am just waiting to find some time to package release 0.2 (in fact I am working busily on extending the base classes to add more automagic stuff... but if you are lucky it might come out as soon as next week).

To extend the signatures without breaking existing code, we decided to make use of a new member in the method description array: 'signature_docs'.
It has to be an array of arrays, with same number of members as 'signature'. Of course each member is a documenting string instead of a type name.

The code is attached, in case you want to check it out.

Bye
Geatano