RIF: [phpxmlrpc] Request timeouts

Gaetano Giunta giunta.gaetano at sea-aeroportimilano.it
Thu May 11 16:43:46 BST 2006

Oh, I think you should definitely upgrade to version 2.0 of phpxmlrpc.
It has better support for socket connection timeouts (ie it uses stream_set_timeout, too).
Would you mind trying that out and see if your problem is resolved, with APC off?
This way I can be sure there is no hidden bug anywhere...

Bye
Gaetano