[redland] perl or commandline interface to raptor?

Dan Brickley danbri at w3.org
Wed Nov 21 15:19:29 GMT 2001

Dave,

I'm trying to plug Raptor (via Redland Perl or commandline ntriple output)
into some Perl stuff I'm working on. Any chance of a quick HOWTO for
getting triples back from URI or chunk-of-markup input, eg. via the Perl
interface or commandline? I had a quick stab at compiling
http://www.redland.opensource.ac.uk/raptor/rdfdump.c but was put off by
all the autoconf stuff. BTW you ship an rdfdump.c in the repat directory
too (Jason's), which I found a little confusing.

In general, I reckon it'd be hand for all RDF parsers to be callable on
the commandline via some agreed conventions, outputting ntriples. To date
I've mostly used Eric P's Perl one, but now I find I need to parse/load
16Mb of RDF annotations it is time to shift to a C parser...

thanks for any tips,

Dan