[redland-dev] Bug report

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Feb 3 08:38:29 GMT 2004

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 18:00:47 +1100
Anh Quan Pham <anhp at dstc.edu.au> wrote:

> Hi,
> I installed the Redland with 2 options --with-python and
> --with-raptor=internal  on my Redhat 9 box.
>
> The 'make check' for python API produce:
>
> ImportError: librdf.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
>
> or directory
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

You probably have to make install first - it does mention this in the
install docs.  I tried to convince the systems to get the shared library
paths right before installing but it's possible it still isn't working.

If it still doesn't work after 'make install', please can you email
me the output of 'make check' and the following:

cd python; ../redland-src-config --run printenv | grep LIBRARY_PATH

Thanks

Dave