[redland-dev] ruby rdf

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Jul 19 16:18:56 BST 2004

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:33:16 -0600, Dominic <dsisnero at comcast.net> wrote:

> Just to let you know, I changed the site from
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruby-rdf to
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/rdf-redland/
>
> Thanks
>
> Dominic Sisneros

Thanks for the update. I've not had a chance to look at the ruby
stuff for a while, concentrating on other APIs and getting the query
integrated.

I'm just looking at the pragmatics of splitting out the redland C
core and bindings as outlined here:
  http://journal.dajobe.org/journal/archives/2004_07.html#001712
(an updated version of the email to the list).

I've got a separate redland-bindings dist working, just need to think
if it is a good idea.  Any more feedback would be good.

Dave

ObPlug IRC chat in channel #redland on irc.freenode.net