[redland-dev]

Roman Bischoff Roman.Bischoff at gmx.ch
Thu Jul 21 16:01:30 BST 2005

hello,

A picture is worth 1000 words, or so.

To have a Redland (Python) RDF class diagram as quick reference for the more
visually oriented people would be nice.

Is there a downloadable Redland (Python) RDF class diagram somewhere on the
Internet? (more detailed than:
http://www10.org/cdrom/papers/490/model-classes.gif)

Before writing this post, I tried pynsourceGUI.exe.
The result is not bad but not perfect either.
The classes themselves are ok, but the associations are 'suboptimal'.

What are your best practices to do this kind of Python visualization?
(I don't really like the approach to first generate Java code, than load it.
And I'm aware this is not a Redland specific question...)

Rgds,
Roman

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++