[redland-dev] Digests, Endianness and Bit Order

Morten Frederiksen mof-rdf at mfd-consult.dk
Fri May 6 11:15:34 BST 2005

Hi,

On Monday 25 April 2005 11:04, Dave Beckett wrote:
> Yeah, that's a legitimate use so this is a bug - the content should
> be retrievable if you change your access from one system to another
> with different endianness/word length.
Agreed.

I've looked at the patch, applied it, and tested it with success, now using it
in production use here.

I can confirm that it works as advertised on an x86 platform, which is all I
have access to, but at least it doesn't break anything, so I can recommend
this going into CVS.

Regards,
Morten

PS: I'm not sure how to indicate this in the issue tracker, but I've added a
pointer to this message.