[redland-dev] ANNOUNCE: Redland Windows port 1.0.0

John C Barstow jbowtie at amathaine.com
Fri May 13 04:40:56 BST 2005

Hi, all. I made this announcement on PlanetRDF already, but for the sake
of those who do not subscribe I'm also making it here. If you have any
issues specifically with the Windows binaries, I am the person to
bother.

Dave has also kindly mirrored the binaries at
http://download.librdf.org/binaries/win32/

Also, please note that you can use the C# bindings, unchanged, on
Windows simply by supplying the files from the binary DLL package.

--original announcement--

OK, so I’ve finally managed to get rasqal to compile correctly in
release mode; turned out just to be the .csproj file which I was able to
fix up by hand. I also fixed the issue with SPARQL compilation and
turned on support for it.

I’ve sent in patches to redland-dev with all my changes; over the
weekend I’ll work on putting together proper development packages
(includes, libs, and so forth).

The binary Windows releases are up:
http://www.nzlinux.org.nz/files/redland/redland-1.0.0-win32-release.zip
(1.3M; Redland DLLs only)

http://www.nzlinux.org.nz/files/redland/redland-bindings-1.0.0.2-python-setup.exe (1.4M; Windows installer for Python bindings)

The MD5 checksums are:
3ae7787a251229ff3d7e923cb5d357c4 redland-1.0.0-win32-release.zip
afda97c1f65e93bd196a6f3acd8b8425
redland-bindings-1.0.0.2-python-setup.exe

PGP Signatures are available at:
http://www.nzlinux.org.nz/files/redland/redland-1.0.0-win32-release.zip.sig
http://www.nzlinux.org.nz/files/redland/redland-bindings-1.0.0.2-python-setup.exe.sig

Signed by:
John C Barstow (Redland Win32 port signing key) [1024D/548D7543] with
fingerprint: 369C 9E25 4FDB 55AC 6D62 70F4 D33D B3F6 548D 7543