[redland-dev] Problem compiling raptor-1.4.6 on OS X

Suzan Foster su at islief.nl
Fri May 20 12:38:33 BST 2005

Hi all,

I hit a problem whilst compiling the latest raptor release. raptor_xslt.c
was failing to compile due to missing defines from libxml (XMLPUBFUN,
XMLCALL). The strange thing is that raptor_xslt.c from my cvs version is
the same as in version 1.4.6, and that compiles without any problem. I can
get 1.4.6 compiled by adding #include <libxml/xmlexports.h> to
raptor_xslt.c before it includes the libxslt headers.

Regards,
Suzan Foster.