[redland-dev] storage confusion

Lauri Aalto laalto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 22:00:36 CET 2009

Hi,

try "make example1.exe" instead to get the correct compiler flags on cygwin.

LIBRDF_INTERNAL is a flag used when building the librdf library
itself. It includes all the *_internal.h headers which contain e.g.
internal struct definitions while the non-internal headers just
contain opaque typedefs. It shouldn't be used with modules like the
examples which merely use the library API.

sqlite3 storage probably suits your needs if your data size is
kilostatements at most. The storage works but is not very optimised.

Lauri