[xml-h] Generate Web Sites With Syntext XslGen

Simon St.Laurent simonstl at simonstl.com
Wed Feb 5 13:46:13 GMT 2003

xml-hypertext at syntext.com writes:
>We have released a siple yet effective tool that allows fuse your XML
>content with HTML templates and easily generate pretty sophisticated
>sites. The announcement is the following:

Our first product announcement.  This one isn't too far off the topic,
but it's not exactly a direct hit either.

Please let me know off-list (at simonstl at simonstl.com) how people feel
about product announcement from subscribers.  (Non-subscribers can't
post.)  I haven't yet set a policy for this list.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!