[xml-h] Belated introduction: Indexing

Dave Pawson davep at dpawson.co.uk
Tue Feb 11 20:41:20 GMT 2003

At 15:34 11/02/2003 -0500, Simon St.Laurent wrote:

>The Just-In-Time-Trees (JITT) folks have done some work with this to
>support multiple hierarchies, but that may be more than you're asking
>for:
>
>http://sbl-site2.org/Extreme2002/

I'm curios if Jeni and Wendell would be interested.
I'll mail them tomorrow.

Scenario.

I fire up my topologi editor, log on as a Dorothea,
and see my authoring tags.

Later.
Ditto, log on as one of Dorothea's overworked sub-contractors :)
and see my index entries.

I guess the 'invisible' editor markup remains sort of read-only
and hence can't be screwed up? That would make sense wouldn't it?
I.e. all the indexer can do is add index markup + content, not
delete any.

regards DaveP.