[xml-h] getting started

Bill Brown Bill.Brown@desertschools.org
Fri Jan 17 18:12:05 GMT 2003

Neat presentation. Thanks for the link.

I think that XML with server-side XSLT is probably the most fruitful to
make XML "something ordinary and accessible." Reliance on client-side
technologies to handle XML is a sketchy solution since browsers are all
over the map with XML support. I honestly don't know enough about XSLT
to know how to implement it, but I know enough about the idea behind it
to recognize its utility.

Plus, my server-side environment of choice--ColdFusion--finally has some
native XML and XSLT facilities that should improve performance.

Bill