[xml-h] prototyping 1-to-many links

Bob DuCharme bobdc at snee.com
Tue Mar 11 08:44:22 GMT 2003

Those of you who haven't seen it may want to check out  something I did
at XML.com called "Prototyping One-to-many links with XSLT"
(http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/03/05/tr.html). To quote the last paragraph,

"How do you think one-to-many links should be represented? What's your
favorite code for implementing them? Try using XSLT to convert your
fantasy link markup to your favorite JavaScript (or ASP, or...) UI
tricks, and then let me and everyone else on the  xml-hypertext mailing
list (http://lists.usefulinc.com/mailman/listinfo/xml-hypertext) know
how it goes. Maybe your prototype will convince the folks behind
Mozilla, Internet Explorer, and Opera that they should implement your
linking architecture natively."

Bob