[doap-interest] Some more DOAP

balbinus balbinus at bonjourlesmouettes.org
Sat Jul 24 13:56:09 BST 2004

Hello,

It's me once more announcing another DOAP app: DOAP Annuaire
(<http://www.bonjourlesmouettes.org/doap-annuaire.php>). It's basically an
open list of DOAP files.

Here's my list of DOAP-related apps:
. DOAP Viewer, to display DOAPs
(<http://www.bonjourlesmouettes.org/doap-viewer.php>).
. DOAP XHTML Extractor, to extract DOAP metadata <link>s from an (X)HTML
page (<http://www.bonjourlesmouettes.org/doap-xhtml-extractor.php>), or its
bookmarklet version (see <http://crschmidt.net/foaf/doap-bookmarklet.html>,
thanks Christopher :).
. DOAP Annuaire, where you can add your DOAP file to our list and say "I'm a
pioneer!" ;) And do not forget DOAP-a-matic...
(<http://www.bonjourlesmouettes.org/doap-a-matic.php>)

Well, I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Italia, so I won't be able to connect a
lot... But I will take a laptop with me, so I will still be able to work on
DOAP (make it valid XHTML could be a first interesting thing ;)! Oh, by the
way, you can still send me mail to this address: webmaster at balbinus.net,
I'll receive them, if you feel an urgent need to mail me ;)

Cordialement,
Vincent TABARD
http://www.balbinus.net
http://www.terratettofiorentino.com