[doap-interest] How many projects per file?

Lyle Johnson lyle.johnson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:41:57 GMT 2005

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:35:20 -0500, Christopher Schmidt
<crschmidt at crschmidt.net> wrote:

> So, the real question is what tools you want your data to work with.
> If you're dealing in RDF, you can probably safely include multiple
> Projects in one file, but if you're dealing with DOAP-specific tools
> (do any even exist?) you may run into problems.

I think I understand where you're coming from, and I suppose I was
thinking in terms of tools which more generally treat the data as RDF
(and not "DOAP-specific"). For example, when I cooked up a DOAP file
which describes two different projects and then ran it through
balbinus' DOAP viewer:

http://doapy.bonjourlesmouettes.org/doap-viewer.php.en?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fxruby.org%2Fdoap.rdf

It assumed that all of the data referred to the same project.