[doap-interest] Doap NetBeans plugin

Josef Petrák - VŠE petrakj at vse.cz
Sun Oct 7 15:01:41 BST 2007

Hello Henry,

I am very looking forward to test your DOAP NB plugin. I downloaded NetBeans
6 beta 1, your distribution of  Doap Bean, but I got this kind of error
message:

Plugin DOAP Bean cannot match its dependencies:
Subversion [module org.netbeans.modules.subversion = 200710010000]

Update center offers me no updates for SVN plugin. What version of NB6 do
you use to run?

Thanks for answers
Best regards

Josef Petrak