[gnome-bluetooth] RH9 and gnome-bluetooth [Was: gnome-bluetooth]

Jonathan A. Zdziarski jonathan at networkdweebs.com
Thu Aug 14 12:54:54 BST 2003

well I finally got it to build.  What I had to do is below.  Now I just
need to find the docs and learn how to use it =).

1. set PKG_CONFIG_PATH to /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig (the default where
libbtctl.pc gets installed)

2. create a bogus libgsf-1.pc in /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig.  This seemed
work:
prefix=/usr
exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=${exec_prefix}/lib
includedir=${prefix}/include

Name: libgsf-1
Version: 1.6.0-4
Requires:
Libs: -L${libdir} -lgsf-1
Cflags:

3. Create a symlink for libgsf-1.so in /usr/lib:

ln -s /usr/lib/libgsf-1.so.1.6.0 /usr/lib/libgsf-1.so

4. ./configure && make && make install