[gnome-bluetooth] i Cant install gnome-bluetooth i get libbtctl error

Paradoxx paradoxx at home.se
Fri Aug 22 23:38:13 BST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Cam <camilo at mesias.co.uk
To: Paradoxx <paradoxx at home.se>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:50:52 +0100
Subject: Re: [gnome-bluetooth] i Cant install gnome-bluetooth i get libbtctl error

Paradoxx

> checking for libglade-2.0 gobject-2.0 libgnomeui-2.0 >= 1.110.0 libbonobo-2.0 bonobo-activation-2.0 gconf-2.0 libbtctl... Package libbtctl was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libbtctl.pc'
> No package 'libbtctl' found
>
> configure: error: Library requirements (libglade-2.0 gobject-2.0 libgnomeui-2.0 >= 1.110.0 libbonobo-2.0 bonobo-activation-2.0 gconf-2.0 libbtctl) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.
>

> how do i fix it im using Gentoo Linux

have you checked that when you made and installed libbtctl, the file
libbtctl.pc

was copied to /usr/lib/pkgconfig/ or wherever ?

-Cam

libbtctl.pc dident exsist in /usr/lib/pkgconfig but i found it in /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/libbtctl.pc so i did cp /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/libbtctl.pc  /usr/lib/pkgconfig   so dat fix the installation but when i start gnome-bluetooth-admin (the komand gnome-bluetooth dount exsist shuld it exsist?) but the kommand gnome-bluetooth-admin exsist but when i tray to start it i get onley

(gnome-bluetooth-admin:23928): GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager:
Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed.

** (gnome-bluetooth-admin:23928): WARNING **: Couldn't get instance of BT Manage

what is wrong and how do i fix it?,, i cnown my blue  works on linux becus my p800 can find it in ader program