[gnome-bluetooth] gnome bluetooth and sony ericsson T610

Peter Andersson peter at legio.mine.nu
Fri Aug 29 03:24:58 BST 2003

Hi!
I have just compiled and installed gnome bluetooth on a computer running
redhat linux 8.0, kernel 2.4.21 and the latest version of bluez. All the
apps are running but the problem is that i can´t transfer any files.
Gnome bluetooth admin finds my phone but none of the services (even
after scanning). When trying to transfer files via nautilus it says that
my phone isn´t accepting transfers. I have transfered files via command
line and found all the services with 'sdptool'. Does anyone have any
idea what's wrong? If so please let me know.

Regards

Peter