[gnome-bluetooth] Where is the configuration saved?

Juan Martin nauj27 at teleline.es
Thu Dec 25 11:31:44 GMT 2003

Hi,
I want to know where is the configuration of the gnome-bluetooth-admin
program saved because when I try to launch it the program crash and
can't send anything from/to mobile. But if I use the
gnome-bluetooth-admin with another auser account the software work
perfectly and I can send images and everithing from/to mobile.

Then should be a user account/configuration problem. I think that
removing that, configuration files?, I can resolve the problem.

Thanks for your help,

--
  Juan Martín López - ICQ #76955750
    http://pagina.de/juanotura/