[gnome-bluetooth] BT Manager

Kai Tage Nilssen kai.tage.nilssen at procaptura.com
Tue Jul 29 19:34:44 BST 2003

Hi,

I have successfully compiled the gnome-bluetooth subsystem, but when I
run gnome-bluetooth-admin from the command line, I get the message:
"** (gnome-bluetooth-admin:19252): WARNING **: Couldn't get instance of
BT Manager"
and no GUI appears.

Maybe it's me, but I couldn't find any instructions on comand line
arguments needed for g-b-a.

All Bluez RPMs are installed, the phone is connected, hcid is running
and sdpd too.

I tried to start the gnome-obex-server manually from the command line,
but it didn't help.

I'm running RedHat 9 on a Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100 with Ericsson P800.

Also, I'm having trouble finding all the libs necessary for the
phone-manager.

Hope someone can help me.

Kai