[gnome-bluetooth] Unable to make a Bluetooth connection.

Marius Berntsberg marbern at start.no
Thu Jul 31 01:36:23 BST 2003

Hi list!

I've just installed gnome-bluetooth 0.4.1 on my machine.

After compiling every thing seems fine, except for
bluetooth-modules.conf which i had to copy to the right folder.

gnome-bluetooth-admin discovers my Ericsson  t610 just fine, but when
trying to copy files to it I get an error saying: Unable to make a
Bluetooth connection.

Copying to the machine fails too...

Is this a known problem, or just Me doing something wrong (as always) ;)

Everything else bluetooth related seems to work just fine, for example
syncing the phonebook via multisync's irmc plugin works grate.

kernel 2.4.21
openobex 1.0.0
bluez-sdp 1.2
bluez-libs 2.4