[gnome-bluetooth] Server register error! (Bluetooth) (-94)

MobileUserX Olivier 09dolibarr-list at interfacenter.com
Sat Sep 6 23:23:52 BST 2003

Hello,

I'm using Mandrake 9.2 Cooker. I installed gnome-bluetooth and like
somebody else on this list, it only partially works.

I can scan devices and see all the available services with
gnome-server-admin.
I can establish a dial up connection with kpp.
I can use rfcomm conn to temporarely establish a connection.
My P800 is paired with my laptop.

But...

There is no way to make the obex server work.

I get this message in my console :
OBEX Object Push service registered
Server register error! (Bluetooth) (-94)

I get a little triangle on my taskbar, I can see the about dialog and
quit.

If I try to use nautilus, I just get a "Unable to make a Bluetooth
connection"

If I try to use the console (gnome-obex-send), I get a :
**Message: Sending to [BTADD]
**Message: Attempting to connect on channel 4
/dev/dsp: No such file or directory

Any idea why the connection needs /dev/dsp???