[gnome-bluetooth] How to debug gnome-bluetooth

Daryll Strauss daryll at daryll.net
Wed Apr 14 16:15:16 BST 2004

I posted on Sunday about the problems I was having getting
gnome-bluetooth to talk to my v600 phone. Gnome-obex-send works, but the
phone doesn't show up at all when I try to browse in nautilus.

I didn't get any responses the first time. So I want to try to dig into
it myself. How do I start debugging this? I see the code has some print
statements, but I can't tell where they are getting written. Anyone have
any suggestions?

						- |Daryll