[gnome-bluetooth] Does Debian Packages work?

Patrick Steiner patrick.steiner at a1.net
Wed Apr 21 07:22:36 BST 2004

hi,

i´m now playing gnome-bluetooth for a week, but it doesnt work. i have
install my own kernel 2.6.5 and the debian (unstable) bluez-stuff and
the gnome-bluetooth debs from here. the gnome-bluetooth-admin tool works
fine.

if i want sent a file to my phone (nokia 7650) over nautilus
(bluetooth:///). gnome alway writtes unable to make bluetooth
connection.  on my fedora box this works fine (with original kernel,
rpms from bluez.org  and gnome-bluetooth rpms from usefulinc.

if i want to start the gnome-obex-server debian writes an -94 error.
and there is an blue triangle in the notification area. an fedora
gnome-obex-server starts with no errors, but if i want to sent any file
from my nk7650 the phone finds the linux box, but if i sent something

Patrick Steiner | patrick.steiner at a1.at
ICQ: 128261350
Inet: www.lawshome.at.tf

current working on: