[gnome-bluetooth] Gnome-phone-manager compile failure

Richard Torkar richard.torkar at htu.se
Thu Aug 26 09:52:59 BST 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-26 at 01:57 +0100, alnightingale at copperstream.co.uk
wrote:
> Hi downloaded gnome-phone-manager and tried to compile but it failed as
> indicated below.
> Running Gentoo with 2.6.7-r11 kernel, checked dependencies with emerge
> and all seem OK.
> Any ideas.
> cheers

Well, I use gnome-phone-manager from the breakmygentoo.net tree and it
works fine (emerge gnome-phone-manager). I believe that the problem
you're encountering is considering gcc3 and namespace handling.

The patch is here:
http://svn.breakmygentoo.net/filedetails.php?repname=BMG%20Main&path=%
2Fgnome-extra%2Fgnome-phone-manager%2Ffiles%2Fgpm-
libgsm.patch&rev=0&sc=1

(watch out for line breaks)

Best,

Richard Torkar