[gnome-bluetooth] nothing comes up...

Mark Doodeman mdoodeman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 22:46:42 PST 2004

I am not using gnome as my WM, but have all the libs installed.  I
installed gnome-bluetooth-manager from apt-get.  When I start the
program and scan for devices, my phone is found.  If I try to open the
properties dialog, nothing happens.  If I try to double-click my
phone, again, nothing happens.  Maybe there is another program I need
to install? I installed nautilus, thinking it might be required, but
still, the same problem.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks a bunch