[gnome-bluetooth] libbtctl documentation

Matt Reynolds entropy at loopysoft.com
Thu Jul 1 05:23:39 BST 2004

Hi all,
	I was poking around inside of the Debian packages for Gnome-BT and saw
:
New in this development release:

 * an OBEX server class, BtctlObex.
 * an OBEX client class, BtctlObexClient.
 * bindings for Mono.
 * API documentation.

I was looking for the documentation, and can't seem to find it in the
packages, or on Edd's site.  Anyone know where it might be?

I'm particularly interested in the python binding help, and Python's
"help" only goes so far.

Thanks, and sorry if I missed where it's located.  If you want, I can
throw it in the wiki (Gnome-BT has a wiki, right?).
--
Matt Reynolds <entropy at loopysoft.com>
http://matt.loopysoft.com/entropy@loopysoft.com.key