[gnome-bluetooth] send file option grayed out on cellphone because bt is busy

geert at vandensteen.com geert at vandensteen.com
Fri Jul 9 13:59:16 BST 2004

Hi,

I seem to be having a small problem on my SonyEricsson T610.

When I run the phone manager, everything shows up fine, and everything works.
The bluetooth indicator on the display of my T610 always shows busy, and when I
select an image to transfer over bluetooth, the option is grayed out
(presumeably because BT is busy and cannot be used).

When I shut down the phone manager, the symbol on the display of the T610 clears
up, and the send by bleutooth becomes available again.

Geert.