[gnome-bluetooth] gnome-bluetooth troubles

Patrick Steiner patrick.steiner at a1.net
Mon Jun 21 20:31:41 BST 2004

Edd Dumbill wrote:

> It looks like you've not got RFCOMM and/or RFCOMM TTY support in your
> kernel.  Try compiling it in/inserting the modules.

here is my kernel conf:

CONFIG_TOSHIBA_FIR=m
CONFIG_VLSI_FIR=m
CONFIG_BT=m
CONFIG_BT_L2CAP=m
CONFIG_BT_SCO=m
CONFIG_BT_RFCOMM=m
CONFIG_BT_RFCOMM_TTY=y
CONFIG_BT_BNEP=m

lsmod says:

Module                  Size  Used by
rfcomm                 33308  1
bnep                   10624  0
l2cap                  19716  6 rfcomm,bnep
sco                    10756  0
hci_usb                 8960  2
bluetooth              40164  9 rfcomm,bnep,l2cap,sco,hci_usb
ircomm                 19588  0
irda                  188224  1 ircomm

my /etc/bluetooth/rfcomm.conf

rfcomm0 {
        bind yes;
#       # Bluetooth address of the device
        device 00:60:57:9A:92:F8;
#       # RFCOMM channel for the connection
        channel 9;
#       # Description of the connection
        comment "Nokia N-Gage Patrick";
}

channel 9 is obex push and channel 10 is obex file transfer which
channel should i use?

has anyone ah idea?

my system debian sid with 2.6.7 (selfmade).

Patrick Steiner | patrick.steiner at a1.at

ICQ: 128261350

Inet: www.lawshome.at.tf

current working on: